Work With Us
How do I work with NeuroWorks?
We offer several services and products:
1. Not sure what you need? Follow this link to set up a free 10 minute discovery call with our staff: https://neuroworkswellness.cliniko.com/bookings
2. If you already know what tests or services you want, place your order online from our catalog. Click here to shop. Your test purchase includes a test review, so once your results are in our providers will call to schedule your appointment. If you simply need an appointment, purchase the correct one and book online through our digital calendar. Don't forget to fill out your new patient intake forms below.
It's that simple! We work with people virtually. Appointments are only offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, as our doctors limit the number of patients they see each week.
New Patient Intake Forms:
Fill out the following forms if you are new to the clinic:
Pediatric Patients (0-17 years old)
Adult Patients (18+ years old)
1. Do you accept insurance? No, we do not accept insurance, as we want to give you the best possible care. When we work through insurance, we are limited by their ideas of healthcare. Most of our tests and supplements are not covered by insurance. We will, however, be happy to give you an itemized receipt that you can use for potential reimbursement.
2. Why do you see children? We believe children truly are the future. If we can get them healthy from the beginning, they have a better chance of growing up to be happy, productive adults. Whether it's chiropractic care or nutritional therapies, children deserve our best care.
3. How much do you cost? We cannot answer this specifically because every person has different needs. We recommend scheduling a FREE discovery call so our clinicians can guide you on your options. In general, a doctor's visit is $125 - 250. All other test prices and services vary.
4. Do you offer chiropractic care? We are currently only seeing patients virtually for nutrition services, but we would be happy to refer you to one of our colleagues who practices in your area.
5. Do you offer any other tests that are not listed on your website? We can order almost any kind of test. We do order specific ones based on clinical necessity. If you are interested in a test that you do not see, just ask!
6. Do you work virtually or in person? Virtually! We see people all over the country.